Friday, March 14, 2014

Lip stains

Ok so let me first say these have been a statement and a must have for me for the past year! I first stumbled across these on my trip to America and they have literally changed my life. I can not say enough good things about this product.........
 


 
The Loreal lip stains
Colours
188 Coral tattoo
184 Rose on and on
 
 
Honestly you must try these! I am a girl who touches up her lipstick twice a day, so adding this product underneath my fav lipsticks has been incredible. I don't know if this is just my but I feel that my lipsticks don't stay on that long, no matter what brand I try. However by adding these underneath or even just by themselves for more of a natural,effortless look there perfect. I also love these stains by themselves for the perfect hint of colour without going cray!
Do yourselves a favour and go try them out!!!! let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment